Thursday 29 April 2010

Quack Quack a testing week

Hi everyone well the week started off ok, and then we had Wednesday, there I was strolling into school unaware of the scary stuff waiting for me, a literacy test. It seems I had been put on a course for the next eight weeks learning how to sple, er slpe I mean spell and stuff, now I  know how all the year six children feel at the moment.

The highlight of my week was our new arrivals, there was great excitment on Monday morning the ducklings had arrived. Its amazing how fast they have grown, we all take them outside everyday for a swim and today was the first time they dived under the water, the children thought it was wonderful because they all got splashed. I thought I would share the pics with you all. I hope to take more before they go back to the farm next week.

     Dizzy Dotty and Quackles





         This is Dizzy

    

I hope you have all had a good week, bye for now
I hope the weather is better than the forcast this weekend : (

Cate x

1 comment:

Nearly there Claire said...

Yes, I know how it is for my
Y6's! Bless them. Roll on 10th May and we can get cracking with these damn SATS!

Gorgeous ducklings, hmmmmm, I think I NEEEEEED ducklings. xxx