Saturday 19 February 2011

Art project

A few months ago we had an art company come into school for the day. Everybody was involved and we had a great time making wall art, even the little ones had a go at making things, each class had a piece of the wall to make.
I have been meaning to post the pics for ages, hope you like them it has a fairy tale theme.


I couldn't get a picture of the whole length of the wall which is a shame as it is about 20 ft long everything is made of paper.


Whilst I was looking I also found a pic of Rainbows Christmas crafts, little birds decorated with sequins, as you can imagine there was glue everywhere,we also made decorated biscuits.



I am going to a Thinking Day event tomorrow with lots of noisy girls making things :) I must be mad.
Whatever your doing enjoy
Cate x


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Good luck tomorrow ...:0)

Shirl x

A Treasured Past said...

Holy moly, they are fantastic!

What on earth is a Thinking day? I think I will have to google that one, sounds interesting?? Enjoy yourself.

Vintage Tea Time said...

Love the frieze - brilliant! Enjoy Thinking Day - is that a Brownies thing?

Sew Scrumptious said...

Wow! Fantastic art work. Love those birds as well. I might make some of those with my daughter tomorrow. x

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That's really cool!

Unknown said...

Really great art work :) x

Unknown said...

awww what a lovely post, that must have taken you and the children a very long time but wow so much colour and detail its truely amazing, childrens art is something that you just can't beat. have a lovely week, dee x

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous bright things! I really enjoyed having a good look!

Can you email me your address as I have a load of acrylic felt that I found that you could put to good use! Part of my destash TheFeltFairy @ aol.com love annie xx

The Vintage Knitter said...

That fairy artwork is amazing - all that hard work and effort has definately paid off. Well done all!