Tuesday 29 March 2011

Heart Swap

Hi everyone it feels like an age since I was last he here, just as I thought I had recovered from the flu I caught Tonsillitis, I couldn't eat for days but sadly not a pound did I lose :)


I had a lovely suprise this weekend from Louise  @ http://sewscrumptious.blogspot.com
We had been partnered in the Heart Swop, as I was feeling a little worse for wear it really cheered me up.


There was lots of lovely pink tissue plus pretty heart ribbon
Heart chocolates which are hiding in the fridge for when I feel a bit better, and a pretty fabric heart
If you don't know Louises blog go and have a look she sews some lovely things for children. I received a lovely purse and a needle case, some of my pics were blurred so I will just show the pic with everything on.
I now have heart shaped topped pins, a union jack heart, a beautiful marble heart which came from a charity helping children in Kenya, cookie cutters and cake cases.
Sprinkles, tiny wooden hearts perfect for my boxes and love hearts to share.
Thank You Louise, this is only my second swap, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

I'm looking forward to getting out into the garden a bit more now, I see a few of you have already started going to the bootfairs, we have a few starting this week, fresh air, exercise, what more could you want ? ok I can also think of a few things as well :)

Hope your all well and happy
Cate x










10 comments:

sylviesgarden said...

Such a lovely package! I hope that you are feeling much better soon.
x

cumquats said...

There is nothing nicer than recieving pretty parcels... especially when you are feeling poorly. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely goodies, hope you feel better soon ... :0)

Shirl x

Hesta Nesta said...

I hope your feeling better soon, what a lovely parcel to cheer you up. Have a lovely week.
Jo xx

Tabbyroo said...

Hope your'e feeling back to normal soon, looks like a lovely swap to cheer you up :)Linda x

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear you have been so poorly i hope your soon be on the end and feeling great. What a lovely package no wonder you were smiling. Enjoy the carboots when you can, dee x

Sew Scrumptious said...

Glad you liked it! Hope you are feeling better soon. x

petals and vintage said...

I have been wondering where you were. Even from over this side of the world. Glad to have you back and hear that you are better.

Lovely little packages there.

Pam x

Unknown said...

What a lovely package of goodies! and a lovely blog . I've just started blogging and I'm loving it!

A Treasured Past said...

hi, sorry to hear that you have been doubly unwell, I was wondering where you were. I had my flu shot last week, so hopefully it will ward off the dreaded flu for the winter season. Ind still is sniffly, she can't seem to shift it, she has had it for weeks now.

It's my day off again tomorrow, I'll send you an email, I haven't had time to reply. Take care, Tam