Saturday 1 October 2011

Roses

I received a very pretty package this morning all the way from Australia. It was from the lovely Pam  at Bayside Rose


 http://baysiderose.blogspot.com/

It is always a pleasure to go on Pams blog she takes some lovely photo's, if you love flowers you won't be dissapointed, and go and have a look in the archive pics of her soap the packaging is so lovely.
This is the giveaway I won

A very neatly stitched cushion cover which I will have to hide from my daughter, she has a thing about red at the moment :)
Thank You Pam it is lovely
I really must have a go at making something as long as it doesen't need a zip I might be ok.


 Can anyone give me advise on which is the better Folksy or Etsy I have almost made enough brooches to  start selling

Hope your all enjoying the heatwave in the U.K. it may just make the Winter seem shorter. I know all of my plants are very confused but that can be for another post
bye for now

Cate x






3 comments:

*Susycottage* said...

Hello dear,
how far did your gifts,
very beautiful, you were lucky.
Even here there is very hot,
better that way.
a hug
Suzy x

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Cate, what a lovely surprise, the cushion cover is beautiful. I bought a few soaps and bags from Pam, they are lovely.

So sorry we didn't catch up. My only regret on our holiday. Tam x

petals and vintage said...

Hi Cate, Thank you for the mention on your blog. I am glad you love it. x