Monday 30 April 2012

Cake anyone ?

I just had to show you all these lovely little fancies (not sure why they are called that)
 Everywhere you go at the moment there are union flags displayed, all ready for the Olympic Games and of course these would be perfect if your having a street party.
Or just simply a good old fashioned afternoon tea
I wouldn't normally blog about actual brands unless I think they derserve a mention,

                      Thanks Mr Kipling I can look at my cake and eat it yeh it's vegetarian.
 The sun is shining here at last, I thought I was going to grow web feet, I still need wellies for the garden though, DROUGHT WHAT DROUGHT :)

Have a good week wherever you are Cate x

7 comments:

The Vintage Knitter said...

Good old Mr Kipling - flying the flag! Didn't these used to be called 'Fondant/French Fancies'? They remind me of childhood Sunday tea times!

VintageVicki said...

Oh I might have to look out for those - even if we don't have a street party - I should be off to a jubilee picnic in the park :)

Anonymous said...

I will be looking for those cakes too!

La Duchessa said...

Buoni!!

A Treasured Past said...

Yum, Cate, they look delicious. Are you looking forward to the games? I bet they are so much tastier in the pretty union jack colours. Enjoy your weekend, Tam x

Anonymous said...

I thought you had made those until I got to the end of the post! You should have left the box out of the pic. Haha. They look yummy, I must find some...

MelMel said...

SO wish I'd bought these! I love the way they made them fun for the Jubilee!!x