Saturday 22 March 2014

Not another sewing box

Hello all
I found this lovely little sewing box on a boot fair last year but didn't really know what to do with it, at last it has a use. I have decided to try my hand at embroidery and this is the perfect size to hold thread etc. I feel justified in spending a whole 50p now.
The heart is my first attempt I think I may have delusions of grandeur, whole tablecloths and the like.
  I took a few pics on my way into school last week 
                    A Host of Golden Daffodils
    This little boat is in the school garden 
Daffodils are so cheerful 
                                              SPRING HAS SPRUNG AT LAST 
bye for now, keep smiling wherever you are.
Cate

2 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

The needlework box looks great!
Julie xxxx

Mim said...

Keep going with the embroidery! It's so rewarding to create something lovely.